Our website uses its own and third-party cookies. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages, among other purposes, with the purpose of ensuring the correct functioning of the website, allowing the User faster access to the selected services, storing and retrieving information about browsing habits of the user or about his computer and even, depending on the information contained and the way of use of the computer, they can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer or device and do not provide references that reveal personal data, except with the express permission of the user.
The user can, at any time, accept or reject installed cookies that are not strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and the User’s access to its services, through the cookie setting panel provided on our website.
Likewise, it is possible to configure the browser at any time without affecting the User’s ability to access the content. However, we inform you that the rejection of cookies may reduce the proper functioning of the web.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for website operation or the provision of services expressly demanded by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Depending on the entity that manages them, there are own Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service Requested by the user is provided) and third parties Cookies (those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- Depending on the time they remain active, there are session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent ones (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie – may range from a few minutes to several years -).
- Depending on the purpose for which they treat the information they collect, they may be:
– Technical cookies (necessary for the website use and the provision of the contracted service),
– Personalization cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.)
– Analysis cookies (which collect information about the use of web),
– Advertising cookies (which collect information about user’s preferences and personal choices),
– Affiliate cookies (which allow to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.bradhy.com
Your current status: Only use necessary cookies.
Change your consent (LINK TO OPEN THE POP UP AGAIN).
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to protected areas. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or your region.
Statistical cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with the site by collecting and providing information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on websites. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads to an individual user, and therefore more valuable to publishers and third-party advertisers.
At any time, you can access your browser settings to accept or reject all cookies, or select those whose installation you allow and those whose installation you do not, by following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings > Advanced options > Privacy (Content settings) > Cookies:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Options > Privacy > Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
Safari, iPad and iPhone:
Preferences > Privacy: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they fully conform to the version of your browser.
You may also be using another browser not covered by these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access directly from your browser options, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please consult your browser’s help function for more information).
COOKIES DEACTIVATION/ACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION
To restrict or block cookies, you must use the browser settings.
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and computer you use separately.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will function properly. Some site functions may be lost, and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. Ads will simply not be customized to your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt settings. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser to establish the correct setting.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, see the user manual for more information.
You can get more information about cookies on Internet, http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Considering the way Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to those cases in which our website contains what are called embedded elements: texts, documents, images or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through our website.
Therefore, if these types of cookies are found on this website and they are not listed above, we kindly ask you to inform us. Alternatively, please contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies, their purpose and duration, and how your privacy has been guaranteed.
INFORMATION RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ART.13 RGPD)