RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Identity: MERAKI IMPORT-EXPORT (hereinafter, Bradhy)
VAT NUMBER: B67237990
Postal address: PASSATGE TORRIJOS 7 nau 5 08302 Mataró
Bradhy, as responsible for the Website, in accordance with Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other current regulations on the protection about personal data, European or National, informs you that necessary security measures were implemented, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
Bradhy processes the following personal data in the following ways:
- User Data: in order for the user to validate his identity on the Web and/or perform certain actions on the Web (for example to contact Bradhy) the User must fill in a form available on the Web providing a series of necessary data for the provision of our services. In the personal data collection form, the data that users must fill in are specified, and the refusal to provide them will imply not being able to access the service (in the case of the form for payment of Bradhy garments) or not being able to perform a determined action on the Web (for example, contacting us). Likewise, the fact of being a User on the Web implies having a profile with open fields in which the User can indicate what he considers appropriate (except with respect to the Prohibited Data indicated below).
The data requested in the payment form are:
– Name and surname
-Bank details (payment will be made through Stripe or Paypal platform)
Data requested in the Contact Form/Newsletters are:
-Name and surname
- Data associated with Web browsing: when a User accesses any of the formats of the Web, Bradhy collects the browsing data associated with each one of the Users. In this way, all the actions that the user performs within the Web associated with user ID, IP address, device general information and its operating system/browser, date and time, as well as IDs of the rest of elements associated with that action are collected.
- Data associated with Cookies Policy: See our platform cookies policy in web format. LINK
- Data from the communications with Bradhy: when you send us a communication, we collect its metadata (time and date of email, identity of sender and receiver, technical data) and the data incorporated in any communication between the User and Bradhy.
Prohibited data: in any case, it is prohibited to provide Bradhy with any content that violates any prohibition and limitation established in the Conditions of Use (especially but not only, the prohibition of using personal data -both the User himself or third parties- that contain sensitive information related to identifiable or identified people, such as: racial origin; membership in a trade union; religion, ideology or sexual orientation; health data; or data related to criminal records, procedures and penalties or fines or non-performance of monetary obligations.
The user guarantees (a) the authenticity and veracity of all those data (especially but not only those that are personal data) that he communicates through Web/App, (b) that they are personal data and the image is of him or that he has permission from the interested party to use said data, (c) and that he will keep the information provided to Bradhy updated, so that it responds at all times to his real situation, being solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements, as well as damages caused by it to Bradhy or third parties.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data will also be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the website users;
- Send commercial advertising communications by email, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to inquiries and/or provide information required by the User;
- Provide services and/or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about service provided and,
- Perform profiling and usability analysis .
- Clients and/or suppliers data will be processed, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a mail with the subject “Unsubscribe” to email@example.com
In accordance with LSSICE, it does not use SPAM, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, for all the communications that you will receive from Bradhy, the user has the possibility of canceling the express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial request.
Your data will be retained for the duration of commercial relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation of treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years, in the event that it is required by Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from website improper use.
Likewise, we inform you that our information retention policies are adjusted to the deadlines that mark the different legal responsibilities for prescription:
1. General rule:
By virtue of what is established in article 30 of Commercial Code, and except for other criteria, all documents and/or information of Bradhy will be kept for 6 years.
This concerns all accounting, tax, labor or commercial documentation, including correspondence.
2. Specific deadlines:
Bradhy must also set minimum deadlines depending on the type of data involved and taking into account different prescription periods, which must be known by each department.
This is a list of the deadlines that affect or may affect our organization:
|Labor for infringement purposes||3 years||Art. 4.1 RD 5/2000|
|Social Security for infringement purposes||4 years||Art. 4.2 RD 5/2000|
|Prevention of Occupational Risks for infringement purposes||5 years||Art. 4.3 RD 5/2000|
|Tax for the purpose of tax debts||4 years||Art. 66 Law 58/2003|
|Tax for the purposes of verifications of compensated fees or applied deductions||10 years||Art. 66 bis Law 58/2003|
|Accounting and business||6 years||Art. 30 of CC|
|Crimes against Public Finance and Social Security||10 years||Art. 131 LO 10/1995|
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that produce effects on your data.
- Execution of the contract.
- Consent of interested party.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- Legitimate interest: sending own advertising.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into Bradhy’s information systems. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to carry out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- Sending commercial and/or promotional communications by any means enabled, informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of said communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of the same or similar to those that were initially the object of contracting or of interest by the User.
- Data conservation during the periods of applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
The user is informed that the means enabled by Bradhy to communicate with clients and others affected is the corporate phone, sending a message by WhatsApp or telegram from a corporate mobile phone and corporate email.
Bradhy may create WhatsApp and Telegram groups to inform about future launches to provide information of interest to the user. If the User agrees to be a member of the group, he must communicate it through the channels intended for it (email, RRSS or corporate mobile phone) and can always leave these groups when he considers it appropriate.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, it will be exempt from responsibility in relation to the security measures provided by the means in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
Likewise, the provider will provide information to security and police forces in case of judicial order or by obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice to block or cancel the account if there may be indications of a crime committed by the user. The information provided will be only the one available to the provider at this time.
The information that you provide us both through this website and the application will be hosted on Bradhy’s servers.
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted to third parties.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As a user-interested party, you can request the exercise of the following rights submitting a letter to the postal address or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating as Subject: “RGPD, Rights affected”, and attaching a photocopy of your DNI or any similar means, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about the personal data subjected to treatment.
- Right of rectification or removal: allows you to correct errors and modify the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inappropriate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition: right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of the personal data or to stop it.
- Limitation of treatment: it entails the marking of personal data kept, in order to limit future treatment.
- Data portability: provision of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that it can transmit them to another person in charge, without impediments.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect treatment legality carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that your rights may have been violated in relation to data protection (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Data collected by the person in charge are the following:
- Those that users provide through the different services offered on the website.
- Those included in the different forms provided on the website.
- Perform profile analysis and usability to improve user experience on our portal.
- Data provided by clients receiving the services, by any means.
If you buy clothes through our website www.bradhy.com we will ask you to provide us with information about yourself, including your name, contact information and information about a credit or debit card. You must attend, in case purchased products, to the conditions specifically regulated on www.bradhy.com
Bradhy, in compliance with the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, informs you that the personal data that you provide through any form on this website and those that you provide in the future to Bradhy, as well as the images (Article 18 of the Constitution and regulated by Law 1/1982, of May 5, on the right to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself) that you provide free of charge and expressly, will be incorporated into a file owned by the latter, with the purpose of providing the services of radhy.
Likewise, Bradhy may broadcast and publish your image and voice, either in photographic or video format, in whole or in part on the Bradhy website and social networks (Youtube, Facebook and Instagram)
This diffusion may be carried out by transferring, without temporal or territorial limit, the rights to exploit your image and voice for the aforementioned purposes without any right of remuneration for such use.
The purpose of data and image treatment will be maintenance, development, control and execution of the contractual relationship that, within the provision of Bradhy services, you maintain with Bradhy.
We inform you that Bradhy can be present on social networks. Data treatment of people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection through social media) of the official Bradhy pages will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
Bradhy will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on social media, informing you of provider’s activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of Social Media allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
– That they are allegedly illegal by national, community or international regulations or that carry out allegedly illegal activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in social media, disturb or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the content considered inappropriate.
– And, in general, that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, it reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice from website or corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by Bradhy, which can send you information of interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through social media, it will be exempt from liability in relation to security measures applicable to this platform, and the user must, in case of wanting to know them, consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
Data you provide us will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all technical and organizational measures and all the necessary levels of protection to guarantee data security in order to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
In the event that the user sends his CV through our email, we inform him that data provided will be processed to make him participate in the selection processes that may be carried out, conducting an analysis of applicant’s profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacant position. We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your curriculum, so that resumes submitted by a different procedure will not be accepted. In the event of any data modification, please notify us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
Data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which it will be deleted, guaranteeing full confidentiality both in treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned period, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes carried out by the Manager, please send us your CV again.
Data may be processed and/or communicated to Bradhy and members of our group during the time of conservation of your curriculum and for the same purposes previously reported.
Bradhy reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes, the relations between Users and telematic services present on this Website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit.